How I Work
My step by step process
Let’s get to know each other and find out how we can make your project work. We’ll go over the details of what you need, what steps will be involved, the cost and the timescales. Just let me know what communication method works best for you.
- A quick call or an email to discuss your project.
- I will send you a form to collect all the information we need to get started.
- I put together a proposal outlining the pricing and timeline for you to approve.
- After payment of a 50% deposit, we can move on to the next stage.
I’ll get to work building. We’ll remain in contact and have regular check-ins so you can see how things are progressing. We will go over revisions and feedback together before we get the build finalised.
- I’ll draw up the initial concepts for us to go over together.
- When we agree on a direction, I’ll start building.
- As I build, we have regular check-ins for revisions until we’re both happy with the result.
- You submit the final payment and then we’re ready to go live.
Now we go live! This is where we get the files over to you, launch your site or start your campaign. We make sure you have everything you need to make your project your own.
- Launching your website, sending your files or starting your campaign.
- An onboarding session to show you how to work everything we’ve built.
- Fine tuning and finishing up any outstanding bits and pieces.
- 30 days on call to support you during the transition.
I love transparent pricing and would like nothing more than to be able to show you a pricing table with my rates. However my experience has shown me that no two projects are the same, each one has different needs and requirements. There’s just too many moving parts.
My fees are on a per-project basis. To ensure transparency, I will provide you with a breakdown of how this cost has been calculated. You can then take some time to review the breakdown and consider the investment, making sure you feel it’s a fair price for all involved.
I believe that design and development should be available to all and appreciate that everyone’s budget will be different. With this in mind, I am open to working with you to find the exact combination of services for you and your project.
I want your online presence to be an investment you are happy with for a very long time. So I make it my personal goal to ensure the budget allocated to your project will provide the best value and returns to both you and your brand.
The total cost of your project is divided into two equal payments. The first payment is a non-refundable deposit, due upon contract signing and before we start the build. The second payment is due once the project is complete and approved by you, before any files are delivered. You can pay via paypal, credit card or European Bank Transfer.
As a standing offer, I make time and my services available at discounted prices for students, non-profits and certain projects that strike a strong connection with me and my interests. I also take on pro-bono work when there is a real need for it.
What we can do together
These are the areas in which I have experience, and the skillset I can bring to getting your project off the ground.
Let’s get started!
New Media Design
Visual identities, UI/UX design, graphics and illustration or animations and video.
Building online platforms, optimization and maintenance, integrations and automations.
Ethical marketing strategy, campaign setup and maintenance.